Well, another year older and still happy  

Posted by Sheila Schroyer

Yesterday was my 43rd birthday. So far, the 40's have been pretty good. Of course, it's had the usual ups and downs of life. But there is something beautiful in being in your 40's. Different level of maturity, knowledge of self, understanding of others, and hopefully growth and nearness in your walk with God.

I am thankful for the air I breathe, my family, my friends, the ability to run, the beauty outside and my dog named Bubba. {He's really a cool dog.} I'm sitting here remembering that everyday I need to wake up and thank the Lord for all the blessings He has bestowed upon me. It is to Him that I am thankful for all of the tangible, and most importantly, the intangible things of life.

Hope you too take a minute to thank Him for what makes you uniquely you.

This entry was posted on 9:28 AM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments