Beautiful Hair!  

Posted by Sheila Schroyer


This is my 'teacher' photo. Where is the apple?


Model switcheroo

Just gigglin'


A little more gigglin'


Peace out baby!

There is nothing more fabulous than a great day at the hair salon! Well, that is not entirely true, but getting a great haircut or a beautiful new color sure does feel good. Love my 'imahairpro' as she gave me this rich, deep color. The transformation is fabuloso. I will post photos in the next couple of days. I have to take them first.

Thank your hair stylist today! They certainly do their best to make us look and feel beautiful -- in whatever shape, color or style that works best for you.

Alright - update to this post. My personal photographer, Denise, took some model shots of me being a total dork yesterday. So, anyway, here is the new improved Sheila! Well, really it's just the same ole' me with a different hair color. Nothing fun like trying to keep the husband guessing on what color my hair will be today or tomorrow.

This entry was posted on 7:02 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

3 comments

...miss seeing you -- but thinking of you and lifting you up in prayer today...
: )
Toni

I can't thank you enough for giving me a plugggg. Thank you again and I am sooo glad you love you color. Sorry it took me so long to respond...