My Friend Paul  

Posted by Sheila Schroyer

Many of you know our friend, not just mine, Paul. He has been on my heart lately as he is preparing for a big change in his life. He will be coming home from Asia. I have been praying for his leadership while in country, the work he has been doing, his relationships, his re-entry into this amazing, but complex and very selfish materialistic culture called America...I am asking if you too would pray for him as well as the rest of our team returning. They are going to need an extra measure of grace and love from our Lord during this time of transition. Please reach out and encourage them.

Paul with our friend Gilberto at a Village Church staff Christmas party.


Paul and I on my 40th birthday. Denise and I offered "photo ops" all day long. What a great time!

This entry was posted on 9:56 AM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

1 comments

I love your new layout! It fits you PERFECTLY. :)