I love to eat dessert first!  

Posted by Sheila Schroyer

As I drove home Wednesday night (August 6th) from my very last graduate school presentation, project, homework, etc., I realized that I love to eat dessert first. You may be wondering what the two have in common. Well, in May, I 'graduated'. I ordered and mailed announcements. I attended the school's ceremony. I had a fabulouso party with family and friends! I ate my cake first.

I knew in May that I would have three classes to finish in the summer time. It seemed so far off, but like it would be tomorrow. Well, tomorrow has come on and gone. It's official now - I've completed my last project, written my last paper. I am waiting on one last grade from the presentation that I gave on Wednesday night. The teacher left us with the parting words of "you don't have anything to worry about." I called my friends and family to let them know that it was now time for dinner.

Actually, it's time for the long lazy Sunday afternoon nap after a huge meal and dessert. I hope I don't talk in my sleep......


This entry was posted on 3:55 PM . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments